Friday, February 27, 2009

Drugstore: Product of the Week


Happy Friday, ladies! I hope you've had a great week. It's pretty warm here in VA, but it's clouding up - of course, today (a work day) it's clear and warm, and tonight and the rest of the weekend is supposed to be in the 40s and rainy. Pfft!

Anywho, this week's Drugstore Product of the Week is L'Oreal's HIP Color Rich Cream Eyeliner in Black. It comes with the little brush needed to apply it and goes on smoothly and easily. To get a natural, lush-lashes look, I load the brush up with the product and place it as close to my upper lash line as I can get it and then gently wiggle. You'll get the Angelina Jolie effortlessly-fabulous look, and you won't have that obvious "liquid eyeliner" line either (I hate that). Add two coats of mascara and your lashes will be outta control!

Disclaimer: I recently found out that L'Oreal (among other drugstore beauty brands) conducts animal testing. Therefore, I likely won't buy this product again; bummer!

I also got in a large mark. order today so I'll like post reviews, photos and swatches over the weekend. I got two awesome hook-up liquid eyeliners that I can't wait to try; perhaps tonight for my hot date with the BF? We're getting Mexican, how classy.

TGIF, girls!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment