Friday, February 27, 2009

Dazzleglass, Part Deux!



Photos & info courtesy of temptalia.com

OMG, you guys. I think I'm about to have an aneurysm. Dazzleglass is making a triumphant return - with seven new additions! I think the release of Dazzleglass was my favorite MAC release in recent memory, let me tell you. The first time I saw these babies in person I think I drooled on the MAC MA.

The new set of fabu-glosses is set to be released on April 30, 2009 in the US and will be dubbed "Double Dazzle." The glosses launched in the original Dazzleglass collection will return for this collection, and seven new shades will be added. I can't wait! My faves from the original release were Baby Sparks, Love Alert and Money Honey. Get your checkbooks ready, because they're retailing for $18 a piece - yikes!

(Oh yeah, there are mascaras too [Dazzle Lash, $12], but they just aren't as exciting to me.)

2 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE DAZZLEGLASSES!

    I jumped on the MAC addcition too late so i dont own any of them! i may have to buy every single one!!!!! Between this, and Grand Duos, im going to be SO broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temptalia.com is my source for upcoming MAC collections, she is a MAC goddess. I'm pretty stoked for "Style Warriors" too, it looks like Monogram on steroids. I think it comes out in May. I'm really not excited about Sugarsweet though; the glosses look weird, and something about the collection is just unappealing to me.

    I jumped on the MAC-wagon soon after Barbie Loves MAC, I think, and that's the collection I really wish I hadn't missed. I think my addiction started right around the Fafi release. The Dazzleglasses are AMAZING. If I'm going to spend that much on a gloss, I want it to be this sparkly and fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete