Friday, February 20, 2009

Drugstore: Product of the Week

This week's product is a must-have for those nights when you're too tired to wash your face and really just want to fall into bed. Girls, I'm telling you - you must remove your makeup before going to sleep. It's bad for your skin to have that gunk sitting on it all night (plus, it gets all over your pillowcase). It only takes about two seconds to swipe one of Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($8) over your face, splash it with a bit of water, and curl up into your comfy PJs.

I love this product because it's affordable, travels well, and is easy to use. The towelettes also work. They remove the toughest eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, in one swipe. They're a staple in my beauty basket and are like my own personal saviors when I'm feeling lazy - I can pass out guilt-free because I've done my duty to my skin. You can also buy a little blue plastic holder for the pack of towelettes, but I find that it's easier to access them if they're not in the little tub (this is a sign of my supreme laziness). So - no more excuses! Remove that makeup and wake up to beautiful, healthier skin.

1 comment:

  1. Ive been looking into buying some wipes. I will DEFINITELY check these out.

    ReplyDelete