Friday, February 6, 2009

Drugstore: Product of the Week

I give you - Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion! This is a great little moisturizer on the cheap (a little over $5 a pop, depending on where you're buying from). It does its job well; that is to say, it moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy, or leaving an icky, shiny film behind. There is little to no scent (that I can detect) and I think it's a great alternative to pricier moisturizers. (One of my personal favorites for night time moisturizing is The Body Shop's Vitamin E Night Cream.) A plus is that it has SPF 15, so you've even got sun protection!


This is one my favorite drugstore skin care products because of the incredible value. Unlike some cheaper moisturizers, it did not irritate my skin, and all I have to do is touch my face to have it turn red, so that's amazing. I've almost finished my first bottle and will definitely be re-purchasing, if only to have a moisturizer with SPF for day always on hand.

I definitely recommend trying it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment